The new Evernote Smart Notebook designed by Moleskine uses Evernote’s Page Camera feature to capture the pages of your notebook with your smartphone or tablet.
Evernote Page Camera is available for the current iOS and Android release.
Evernote Smart Notebook features unique 'Evernote ruled' and 'Evernote squared' page styles with dotted lines designed to ensure a clean image when digitally capturing your notebook.
Smart Stickers introduce Smart Tagging into your workflow. When you capture a page with Evernote, the Smart Sticker icons become searchable, digital tags that make it easy to keep your ideas organized and to keep your digital and analog workspaces synced.
Each Evernote Smart Notebook comes with 3 months of Evernote Premium, which offers a number of added features to make your newly-digitized, handwritten content more accessible, searchable, and shareable. Expiration date of the code is extended to 31 December 2019.
1. Write, sketch, or draw in the specially designed Evernote Smart Notebook by Moleskine.
2. Take a photo of any page in this book with the Evernote Page Camera and it instantly becomes digital so that you can save it, search it and share it with the world.
3. Once in Evernote, you can search for your handwritten notes by keyword, tag, or just visually browse.
- Hard cover, allowing for a comfortable writing experience even without a surface
- Rounded corners
- Elastic closure
- Moleskine ivory-colored paper
- Paper weight: 70 gsm
- Themed inserts included
- Expandable inner pocket matching the notebook colour
- “In case of loss” label printed on the flyleaf
- Ribbon bookmark matching the notebook colour
- Reusable paperband printed with additional content on the back
- 180° lie-flat opening
Moleskine S.p.A. creates and sells FSC®-certified products
Orders placed during office hours (Mondays to Fridays, from 8:00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.) are usually initialized in the same day and the delivery is carried out in timeframes depending on the destination country. Since shipments are not made on Saturdays or Sundays or holidays they will be made on the following work day.5314
The customer has the right to return the Products purchased on store.moleskine.com, without any penalty being charged and without need for justification, either within 30 (thirty) calendar days after receipt by the Customer of the Products in question, or within the term established by the mandatory regulations applicable in the country where the Customer resides, if this is longer. Upon receipt of the Products by E-volve, the sales agreement shall be cancelled for all purposes and all the relative obligations, rights and claims shall lapse, notwithstanding the fact that if the Products returned to E-volve are damaged, E-volve shall be entitled to compensation for said damages with the payment already made by the Customer for the Products. Moleskine products that have been personalised by the buyer via the "Personalisation" section of the Moleskine website are exempt from Art. 59, letter c) of the Italian Consumer Code and therefore are excluded from the right to withdraw as pursuant to the law. This is without prejudice to all other mandatory legal rights.